Wednesday, October 15, 2008


There are times when i feel as if im being stared at. Moments when you can't seem to control how you feel..Where everything just stops meaning anything to you..nothing matters. I feel as though people could see cuts and bruises upon my face..Moments like these it becomes difficult to lok people in the eye. Their stares feel as though someone were proding at a bruise on the corner of my eye. It stings..it hurts..it makes me wince in pain. And suddenly everything hurts. Im paralyzed by the pain i feel inside. I can't think, i can't breathe..And yet my face remains blank and i simply look foward in hopes it'll go away. But Their eyes can't see what they do to me. And then I wish they could see. I wish there were wounds upon my face and body so they Could have a reason to look! I'd say "LOOK AT ME!! Look at what i've been through!! It HURTS! I So Bloody HURts!"...If they could see this..if they knew..they would'nt stare..no one stares at someone who's been beaten down..no one prods at your wounds when they can see them...They would'nt make it worse.. They'd try to help. Ot at Least avoid making you feel as if you were some sort of a freak show.

They're beating me down and they don't even know it. Someone grabs me from behind and I can't avoid the blow thats coming. I hear and feel the loud "crack!" as bare knuckles smash against my face.. I bleed through my mouth and nose..its hard to breathe. My face becomes distorted and my ribs crack under the preasure of their kicks as i fall upon the muddy floor. It rains so hard no one could ever hear me even if i tried to cry out..so i don't..And then I am left behind..Disoriented and tired. Beaten and cold. I can't die though. No..never die..too stuborn..I have to get up. Push myself to me feet and stand. And with the new wounds given..continue to walk through the storm..

1 comment:

Nat said...

Sabes...
Muchas veces el dolor interior no se puede comparar con el dolor exterior...
Muchas otras de esas veces ni todos los golpes del mundo pueden opacar lo que se siente.
Se llama valor...
Y tu definitivamente eres una guerrera.

[GreenSun*]