Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rose's Lulliby


Why can't i seem to fall into place.

Into place with you.

It just does'nt seem that fair to me.

Is it fair for you?


Why is this happening to me?

Whats going on?

Did I do something wrong?

(Because)


-Chorus

'Cuz you're not here,

And its tearing me up inside.

Maybe im just going crazy,

'Cuz I still think you're here in my mind.

But you're so gone

And I'll scream to the heavens,

'Till i can find my peace and smile,

And say you're here.

I still keep you here in my heart.


Maybe its just a test preparing me for whats to come.

But i can't take more of this.

This pain is just too much.

You know i miss you.

I wish you were here.

But you're gone..


-Chorus

2 comments:

Nat said...

O_O

Podía escuchar tu guitarra anónima..!!

Adoro tu forma de expresarte..
tan clara. tan viva. natural.

~*-+¦RoSsE iN bLaCk¦+-*~! said...

BABY!!!! i love you!!!
AHHH!! now i can fall asleep quikly.. i miss you!!