Sunday, October 12, 2008


If you can sit without a care,

you have no reason to dispair.

For doing so would bring alfoat,

emotions that would trip your boat.


Fear not my friend,

its not the end.

Your feelings are something to send,

though not something that you can lend.

Embrace it truely to the end,

you'll find its something to defend.


Though troublesome it'll surely be,

this strong emotion you will see.

Its brings you down on to your knees,

or makes you jump in pure galee.


You'll hear one warning I must say.

Reason and logic don't come to play.

It'l the master of disaster,

makes your heart start pounding faster.

Consumes your soul and surely claim,

your mind will surely go insane.

Taking over your free will,

and drives you mad till you could kill.


Fear not my friend

it's not the end

you're feelings don't seem near.

You'd rather sit

avoid a fit

that truely be sincere.


But here me now i'll have you know,

its really not that bad.

Better to live, than shy away.

To hide is very sad.


For what better way, than to live for love,

if love is what brings life.

It runs too deep, flows through viens,

cuts deeper than a knife.


Some people say that love's for fools.

But if your way is wise,

I'd rather be insane all day,

seek out my own demise.


I won't be sane, I won't be safe

Oh! What better way to die!


To die for love, to love for life,

so to die is to simply live.

Perhaps in death you'll find more life,

than the nothingness you give.


But what sence is this

to speak of death and insanity so lightly!

To give up your life for someone else

instead of holding it too tightly.


Fear not my friend

its not the end

you'll find my words are true.

My words of love and madness are

a forign tounge to you.


So in the end, you'll never win,

to love is not a sin.

And in the end, you'll hide away,

You're heart made up of tin..








1 comment:

Nat said...

Hace poco me dijistes que no sabías cómo era amar de una forma tan... fuerte! Pero... vaya que sabes! Amar es morir, mientras el que amas sigue con vida ;)...!