Thursday, October 9, 2008

Confessions of a Teenage Cutter


So here i am again, alone i stand

Staring straight foward, a sharp object at hand.

Lost in my old memories, without knowing what i've done

Till i finally glance down, and see my own blood.

I want to scream, but I drop down instead,

falling on to my knees, with noises in my head.

I start to pray, thinking i'll never win.

"Forgive me father, for i have sined".

So what person am I, to pray and sin at the same time...

Will I be forsaken? Or will you say "its just fine".

Oh God please forgive me, it was just this "one" time.

Pull me in your arms, and say "you're still mine".

Keep me as your child, please don't push me away.

Say you still love me, and tell me I can stay.

What a smile say yes, and say I should have known,

That one day I'll be ready, and I'll be able to go home

No comments: