Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A lil' reminder





Roses are black,

my bruises are blue.

Believe it or not,

they remind me of you.


Of the times we beat eachother up,

for no aparent cause.

Laughing our asses off,

and smiling with no pause.

In case you did'nt notice,

yes i still remember you.

Of the times we used to sing,

and jam with our babies too. (our guitars ^_~)


So if you have a little time,

or a spare moment to think.

Remember that i still care,

and would'nt let these memories sink.


Becuase even as time go by,

and things around us seem to fly.

I'll always slow down time and smile,

and sit back and remember for a while.

Knowing that deep down your my sis,

one that i've come to dearly miss.


So here it is,my reminder to you,

a little something you should think through.

To relive our memories,

is a way to keep hope.


That one day i'll see you,

till then you better not choke.

Hold ur chin up,

and give me a lil grin.

In the end,

you know we'll always win.

Even if we lose,

hoping is not a sin.

For in the end,

you'll always be my kin.

No comments: